Arthgyaan: Supporting everyone’s personal finance journey
Follow us for educational content on goal-based investing, portfolio construction and risk management. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed as well:
About Sayan Sircar
Sayan Sircar is an avid personal finance enthusiast who is trying to make everyone’s personal finance journeys a lot simpler by providing educational content. Sayan has over 14 years of experience in goal-based investments, portfolio construction, risk/reward simulations and performance analysis.
Apart from his interest in personal finance, Sayan
- holds a B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- holds an MBA degree in Finance from School of Management, IIT Bombay
- has passed all 3 levels of CFA (from CFA Institute, USA) examinations covering portfolio management, equity research and investment management
- holds the FRM certification on risk management
- has passed the NISM X-A and X-B Investment Advisor examinations
Sayan, as a part of his career, has worked
- in investment banking, equity capital markets, quantitative analysis and risk management
- for brands like Citi, Kotak Securities, JPMorgan and CCIL
- at cities like Mumbai, London and Gurugram
Sayan’s views are personal and are intended to be educational in nature. He has no registration or affiliation with SEBI or AMFI.