Atomic essays are short posts around 250-300 words that are easy to read and understand. In this collection of 30 essays, Sayan Sircar covers a variety of personal finance, goal-based investing, portfolio construction and risk management topics.
Some of the topics covered include
- managing retirement
- best way to pay off loans
- role of risk in portfolios
- investing in SIP or lumpsum
- goal setting before investing
- should you invest in index funds?
- managing your budget and having an emergency fund
- tracking return of your investments and managing risk
- how to avoid common mistakes in choosing mutual funds
- and many more…
Here is the link: Click here